Questions You Should Take Into Consideration When Choosing An LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight Transportation Provider;
1. Is the company reliable?
2. Is the company knowledgeable?
3. Do they offer courteous service?
4. Do they offer cost effective LTL shipping solutions for your business?
5. Do they offer fast and competitive rate quotes?
6. Do they service all of the United States?
7. Do they ship Expedited LTL shipments?
8. Can they provide multiple types of equipment? Including refrigerated unit and container shipments?
9. Do you have the ability to track your LTL shipments?
10.Do they provide the ability to move hazmat or refrigerated hazmat loads?
11.Do they have carriers with above average CSA scores?
At FAR Transportation, Inc. our answers to all the above questions are, YES! Rest assured FAR Transportation can move any kind of LTL or Partial Truckload freight around the US with consistent and reliable results. We will be there for you from the initial contact to the final invoice. We will do whatever it takes to help with your shipping needs. Our business motto is to offer you the best shipping services at the lowest cost possible. Questions? call 800-657-8380 or e-mail us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.